Home > Services
Pelican Realty offers valuable services to our customers
Where tranquility borders on effervescence, where luxury is expressed through simplicity and where everyday life is anything but mundane.
We believe the culmination of our passion for building world-class apartments, quality design, innovation and sustainability, yields exceptional experiences where our customers live, work and play. It’s our commitment to living well. It’s a celebration of community, today and for the future.
Pelican’s Realty Advisory team’s services include:
- Identifying suitable property investments
- Report on feasibility & viability
- Preliminary documentation due diligence
- Identifying statutory compliance status
- Conducting Pre-inspections & Negotiations
- Finalising Commercial terms & MOU
- Legal documentation support
Land Services Desk is dedicated to advising on optimum use of land:
- Various options to unlock the value of their assets.
- Locational Analysis, feasibility reports, the development potential of the property, factors affecting development, sale and purchase of the property.
- Joint development options, its implications and expected cash flows.
- Assisting prospective purchasers in identification, evaluation and purchase of land.
- Assisting landowners and corporate in the sale of land and building.
- Structuring joint ventures between landowners and developers and end-users.
- Assisting clients in sourcing and selling.
- Transfer of Development Rights.
- Developing and marketing projects.
- Attracting participation in development from investors.
Planning & Liaison services includes conducting a comprehensive due diligence on:
- Land Documents
- Permanent Land Extracts
- Land use classifications
- Applicability of Development control rules ‘DCR’
- Likely acquisitions by Government Agencies
- Corporation Tax & Urban Land Tax
- Relevant Extraneous agencies impacting future development
Planning & approval coordination with Government and Quasi Government agencies that include
- Relevant Development & Town Planning authorities
- Revenue office (Taluk)
- Corporation, Village Panchayat & Municipality
- Directorate of Fire & Rescue Services
- Airport Authority of India
- Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board
- Chennai Regional Advisory Committee
- Indian Air Force
- Traffic Police