Pelican’s Realty Advisory team’s services include:
- Identifying suitable property investments
- Report on feasibility & viability
- Preliminary documentation due diligence
- Identifying statutory compliance status
- Conducting Pre-inspections & Negotiations
- Finalising Commercial terms & MOU
- Legal documentation support
Land Services Desk is dedicated to advising on optimum use of land:
- Various options to unlock the value of their assets.
- Locational Analysis, feasibility reports, development potential of the property, factors affecting development, sale and purchase of property.
- Joint development options, its implications and expected cash flows.
- Assisting prospective purchasers in identification, evaluation and purchase of land.
- Assisting landowners and corporate in sale of land and building.
- Structuring joint ventures between landowners and developers and end users.
- Assisting clients in sourcing and selling.
- Transfer of Development Rights.
- Developing and marketing projects.
- Attracting participation in development from investors.
Planning & Liaison services includes conducting a comprehensive due diligence on:
- Land Documents
- Permanent Land Extracts
- Land use classifications
- Applicability of Development control rules ‘DCR’
- Likely acquisitions by Government Agencies
- Corporation Tax & Urban Land Tax
- Relevant Extraneous agencies impacting future development
Planning & approval coordination with Government and Quasi Government agencies that include
- Relevant Development & Town Planning authorities
- Revenue office (Taluk)
- Corporation, Village Panchayat & Municipality
- Directorate of Fire & Rescue Services
- Airport Authority of India
- Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board
- Chennai Regional Advisory Committee
- Indian Air Force
- Traffic Police